What to do??
- The first thing to try is to restart your computer.
- If that does not work, do you have a backup of your data? If not, get help to ensure your data is safe.
- If the computer starts up but still is not working correctly, check for operating system updates. Needing an update can significantly impair your PC’s performance.
- If you’re having problems with a peripheral (mouse, keyboard, monitor, printer, etc), try switching it on and off. If that doesn’t work, try disconnecting the power, waiting 10 seconds, and reconnecting the device.
- As a last resort, download the latest drivers and perform a full reinstall.
Computer Still Not Working?
Call us at 403.274.5190, We can help!
We are Calgary’s Premier Computer Repair Facility and We have been serving the Calgary area for over 20 years.
Located at 3, 2280 39 Avenue NE, Calgary AB T2E 6P7.
We are open Mon-Fri from 9am – 4pm. Walk-ins welcome.
To learn more, visit https://alaptopshoppe.com/computer-repair/
Check what others say about us, click here: Google Reviews – A Laptop Shoppe