Take a look at the following 4 member benefits you get for only $9.95 a month:
1) You Get a 20% Discount on Repairs
As a member of the Diamond Club, you'll have the opportunity to take advantage of any unadvertised specials we offer.
What's more, you get a whopping 20% discount (a preferred service rate) should you ever need us for any computer repair. If you require the use of a courtesy computer, you will enjoy a 50% discount. Our technicians are guaranteed and insured so that we can offer you the best warranty in the industry! You get a full 90 days warranty and up to a 5 year parts warranty.
No other computer company will give you great specials and service like that!
2) You Gain Peace of Mind and Move to the Front of the Line
As a member of the Diamond Club, you'll go to the front of the line and to the top of our appointment book if you ever need your computer serviced.
What's more, after a servicing, if you happen to encounter any difficulties you are entitled to 1 half-hour session of direct remote access to our technicians free of charge. You'll never wait more than 24 hours for our team of experts to diagnose your computer problems and a solution will be implemented by the following day - giving you peace of mind and proactive crash protection.
3) You receive a thorough yearly inspection once each year
A member of our expert computer team will give your computer a thorough inspection, scheduled maintenance clean-up, and FREE pick up service. The complete list includes up to 40 different items, a $350+ value alone! Here's a peek at just a few:
- + Your computer is cleaned, inside and out, and all dust is removed from the main power supply
- + All capacitors and components are checked for damage and leaks
- + We make sure your power supply and voltages are in range
- + We ensure all connectors for your hard drive, CD-ROM, and USB connectors are properly seated, and we re-seat your video card and other add-on cards
- + The anti-virus software on your computer is checked for viability and current updates
- + We provide a stethoscope test to identify a failing hard drive and then test it for bad sectors